Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How

My photo
I'm completely exhausted. I spent all morning putting in a comma, and I spent all afternoon taking it out.

Thursday, March 1, 2007

What is It?

I'm having shipped to me some monatomic gold products by a friend of mine who lives in Singapore. One is an elixir and the other is a skin cream. This will be my first experience with any products of this nature, and I'm very excited. I've been wanting to get into using these types of products, to see if they work and how well they work.

The monatomic gold was called the "what is it?" by the ancients. This was the "manna" that Jews and Christians think was some supernatural mystic food that God threw out of the sky. It was really the shem-an-na, the "what is it", the moof-koot-zee (MFKTZ). And that "shem" refers to a sky ship. *wink, wink*

The monatomic gold was accidentally re-discovered in the middle 1970s by a wealthy agricultural farmer named David Hudson. Over the last 30 or so years, lots of research has been conducted and the results seem favorable. People are learning about the monatomic gold and starting to use products made from it.

So, I'm looking forward to receiving my package.

No comments: